Speechcraft Course Information
What is Speechcraft?
Speechcraft is a short course teaching public speaking skills which will help to build self-confidence.
Get comfortable in talking in front of a group, master your nerves in a fun, friendly and supportive, positive non-threatening environment.
When is the next Speechcraft Course?
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE 2019 SPEECHCRAFT COURSE # 2 - POSITIONS FILLING QUICKLYOur next course is starting soon on Monday, 21 October to 9 December, 2019.
Sign up now..
What's it all about and what's the benefits?
- Designed to develop public speaking skills
- Friendly, positive non-threatening environment
- Fellow students will be there for similar reasons as you
- Fellow students will be feeling the same emotions as you develop at your own pace
- Receive immediate positive and helpful feedback
- Most assisting Toastmasters are also Speechcraft graduates
- Develop your own individual style
- Gain a huge boost to your self confidence
How do I sign up for the Speechcraft course?
To register for your Speechcraft Course just click on the link belowThe Speechcraft Course #2 will commence on Monday, 21 October to 9 December, 2019.
ContactTo chat to us about the speechcraft course, feel free to call or email.
|Name:||John Drinkwater DTM|
|Phone:||0418 249 048|